Welcome To Our 2019 Cruise and Retreat
2019 CRUISE and RETREAT ITINERARY:
Here is a list of some of the activities and events which are included in our 2019 Gospel Fellowship Cruise and Retreat. Keep in mind: your reservation is all inclusive -- which means all taxes, gratuities, accommodations, meals and more -- on the ship as well as at the hotel -- are included. A copy of the complete itinerary, along with the day and time of each event, will be included in each traveler's Welcome Brochure which will be available at check in.
* A "Meet & Greet Dinner" on the ship for all travelers in our group.
* A "Meet & Greet Luncheon" at the hotel for all travelers in our group.
* All of our performing artists will be taken to a local, all-gospel FM radio station for a live, on-air radio interview (which will be streamed worldwide).
* A Saturday or Sunday night gospel concert at a local venue featuring all of our performing artists plus popular Bahamian artists.
* An informative gospel artist seminar and networking session with Q&A by Gospel USA Magazine's Publisher, Cecil L. Brown and other panelists.
* A scenic, 1 1/2-hour island bus tour to some of the island's popular tourist attractions.
* A Sunday morning worship service & mini-concert at a local church featuring live performances by our artists.
* An 'Until We Meet Again' Dinner on the ship for all of the travelers in our group.
THE GOOD NEWS:
* All activities are optional. You can attend all of them or just choose your favorites. You will have ample free time for personal activities -- such as shopping, scuba diving, jet skiing, fishing, a massage -- or just simply relaxing in your room or on the beach. The 2019 itinerary is subject to change. Re-visit this page for the latest updates.
Bishop Curtis Brown & The
New Bern Singing Browns of NC
of Kempner, TX
(subject to change)
This headliner slot is available
Cheryl Boggs of Dallas, TX
This performance slot is available